- The average temperature in Copenhagen is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain periodically. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water is transfered across on average 17 days.
- In December the heavens above Copenhagen are extremely dismal with on average a grim 0:36 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:02 long and the longest day is 7:26 long with an average length of 7:08.
- There are approximately 6:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 8.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 91.1% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for December in Copenhagen, Denmark
Copenhagen Weather in December Discussion
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Copenhagen:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) N
- Goteborg, Sweden - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) N
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) N
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) NNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 176.1 kms (109.5 miles) WNW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) WNW
- Odense, Denmark - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) WSW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) WSW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) WSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WSW
- Næsgård, Denmark - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) SSW
- Marstal, Denmark - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) SW
- Schleswig, Germany - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) WSW
- Rostock, Germany - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) S