| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Copenhagen in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with occasional snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water is laid down across an average of 13 days.
- In February the blue above Copenhagen is really dreary with on average only 1:46 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:36 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 9:33.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Copenhagen February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Copenhagen, Denmark
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Copenhagen:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) N
- Goteborg, Sweden - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) N
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) N
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) NNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 176.1 kms (109.5 miles) WNW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) WNW
- Odense, Denmark - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) WSW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) WSW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) WSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WSW
- Næsgård, Denmark - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) SSW
- Marstal, Denmark - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) SW
- Schleswig, Germany - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) WSW
- Rostock, Germany - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) S