| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Copenhagen in May is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O is dropped across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Copenhagen is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:54 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:19 long and the longest day is 17:05 long with an average length of 16:16.
- There are approximately 8:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Copenhagen May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Copenhagen, Denmark
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Copenhagen:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) N
- Goteborg, Sweden - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) N
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) N
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) NNW
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NW
- Randers, Denmark - 176.1 kms (109.5 miles) WNW
- Studsgård, Denmark - 229.9 kms (142.8 miles) WNW
- Odense, Denmark - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) WSW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 89.7 kms (55.7 miles) WSW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) WSW
- Tønder, Denmark - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WSW
- Næsgård, Denmark - 94.6 kms (58.8 miles) SSW
- Marstal, Denmark - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) SW
- Schleswig, Germany - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) WSW
- Rostock, Germany - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) S